Will Illinois Black & Latino elected officials support electricity rate increases on the most vulnerable? In an effort to keep their lights on, several Illinois low income residents and community groups have protested Exelon and Comed’s SB 2814 on the North & South sides of Chicago. Community groups and elected officials will gather in the…
August 14, 2017 By BST Staff
- July 17, 2017 Targeting of Black Youth by Shelby County Juvenile Court Continues Shameful Racist Legacy
- June 27, 2017 Congressional Black Caucus Pressures Uber on Diversity
- January 7, 2017 Key & Peele – Obama and Luther’s Farewell Address – Uncensored
- November 16, 2016 BLACK AMERICA!!!!! Wake Up And Stop Whining
- November 14, 2016 Are Low Income Residents Being Hoodwinked…Again?