Will Illinois Black & Latino elected officials support electricity rate increases on the most vulnerable? In an effort to keep their lights on, several Illinois low income residents and community groups have protested Exelon and Comed’s SB 2814 on the North & South sides of Chicago. Community groups and elected officials will gather in the…
- February 19, 2017 Could Dr. Umar Johnson’s Freedom School be Established in Chicago?
- February 16, 2017 Jason Black Describes Gentrification as Ethnic Cleansing
- January 23, 2017 We Print 4 Less Joins the BopBiz Center Family
- February 21, 2017 Dolton Fire Example of Larger Problems Facing Village Says Duane Muhammad
- January 7, 2017 Key & Peele – Obama and Luther’s Farewell Address – Uncensored
- November 22, 2016 Dolton Mayor Teams Up to Give Away Over 1000 Turkeys
- November 16, 2016 BLACK AMERICA!!!!! Wake Up And Stop Whining
- November 14, 2016 Are Low Income Residents Being Hoodwinked…Again?