Serial Entrepreneur Dwayne Hirsh talks with Toure Muhammad about the new Illinois Intrastate Equity Crowdfunding law which went into effect allowing businesses to raise funds from the general public. Prior to this only a select few could invest and profit in these private deals. Here, Toure Muhammad talks with Dwayne Hirsh about this new opportunity to create jobs in Illinois.
Author Toure Muhammad is the head bean, publisher and chief strategist of Bean Soup Times. The Morehouse graduate has written front page cover stories for The Final Call and N’digo. He has been featured in the Chicago Reader, Upscale magazine, rolling out newspaper, and N’Digo magapaper. He’s been featured on Tavis Smiley’s radio show on NPR, on Chicago’s WBEZ (Chicago public radio), and many other radio shows.
- November 7, 2017 Akua Auset, the High Priestess of Beauty has a Message for You
- October 9, 2017 Kim Fields Discusses Life, Success, and “A Question of Faith”
- October 5, 2017 Master Lash Artist Gets Emotional During Lash and Low Cut Interview
November 22, 2017 By Toure Muhammad
November 22, 2017 By Kam Williams
November 22, 2017 By BST Staff
June 19, 2015 By BST Staff
- November 14, 2017 Jonathan Jackson Demands Long-Term Solutions for Puerto Rico
- November 7, 2017 Congresswoman Wilson Bridges the Gap Between Africans and Americans
- October 20, 2017 Citywide Discussion About U.S. Immigration, Refugee Debate Brings Chicagoans Together
- July 17, 2017 Targeting of Black Youth by Shelby County Juvenile Court Continues Shameful Racist Legacy
- June 27, 2017 Congressional Black Caucus Pressures Uber on Diversity